Friday, April 04, 2008

Monsters


One of my biggest problems is lack of focus.  First I decided I would make and sell handbags, and that is ALL I am going to do.  Then, I discovered the fun of making headbands (gotta use up all those scraps, right?), then it was baby accessories, then skirts, then monsters!  Well, needless to say, making monsters is pretty fun.  These are made from socks.  Aren't they cute?









I don't guess I will give up making any of these things totally.  I should just plan on rotating my interests.    Because I will always find something else that's fun to make!

Oh, and by the way... regarding that first sentence:  if lack of focus is one of my biggest problems, I think I have it pretty good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I like the top one the most! He's very cute.